Wednesday 25 July 2012

Hi,
It's been a strange day today,
Mr she at work, me all alone,
 hmmmm
What to do ??
sat in my craft room, just looking around,
wondering what to do lol...
Oh the decisions!!!
Looked through my mail, and hey presto
I've won a blog prize....
So.... that in mind decided to enter
more challenges,
and this is the first of many..
I thought I would enter

Less is More challenge
 the theme is

Sewing.



This is my card I'm entering...
What do you think?


I've added faux stitching around the card edges,
and stitched a few stitches in and out of the clock face..

All comments are really appreciated ..
Thanks for popping by and taking the time to look xx





9 comments:

  1. Well done on winning a blog prize.
    Your card is fabulous, I love design with the faux stitching mixed the the real stitching.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done you xx fabby make xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and welldone on winning the prize. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and love the sentiment around the clock. Congratulations on winning a prize too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so clever - love it! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic interpretation of the challenge theme. Love the clock
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your stitch in time card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great, a super take on the challenge.
    Please could you link directly to your card and not to your entire blog as it makes finding your card so much easier. Thanks!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete