Saturday 29 December 2012

Bit of Bling

Good Evening.....

I have been a terrible blogger of late, lol.... so many things going on in my life, keeps me from blogging and crafting...     :(


In the year 2013, I plan to be a good crafter and blogger hee hee hee, but please dont hold me to it lol...  I can never plan anything, as something always comes up ..... 

I've made a tag today for the fun daily challenge over at  the Facebook group Crafting,
You can find us over at ;


https://www.facebook.com/events/118117105023739/118446061657510/?comment_id=118450264990423&notif_t=event_mall_comment.... todays challenge was to use the colour Green..... 



I 'm also entering my tag into the  CRAFTY MESS challenge , the theme is ..... Show some sparkle and bling, 

http://craftymesschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/



You cant really see the sparkle, I've rubbed the edges with Viva Gold, ( my new Fave item at the mo ) lol.......

Thanks for popping by and taking the time to have a look at m y blog, any comments are really appreciated...... and be careful, I'll be doing my blog hopping very very soon hee hee hee xxx





11 comments:

  1. Oh Shelagh I do love this tag and it sure has lots of bling and sparkle to it.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Shelagh have a great new year !!!! hugs hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty, blingy tag!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for joining us at crafty mess xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these colours and it fits in beautifully with our theme.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with us at Craftymess.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely make, great colours x
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Mess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awsome Tag! Love your blending and the embellishments are superb.

    Thank you for taking part in the 24th Craftymess Challenge with us.
    Angela - Craftymess DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful, I love the colour and that lace trim is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete