Tuesday 22 January 2013

Out for a Stroll

Good Morning,

I hope you are all safe and well, and not suffering too
much with all this snow...
We haven't had too much, which I'm 
pleased about.. lol...

Now onto the important things hee hee hee..

It's a New Challenge over at 

LEJ Designs..
The new challenge is 
Stitching, Real or Faux..
You can join in with us over at 


For my card I have used the image 
Out for a Stroll..
This is one of Lindsays designs from 


Pop over and have a look at 
Lindsays designs, she has some 
Fab digi stamps...

Ive used the digi stamp to stitch onto fabric, 

I'd love to hear what you think...



Thanks for popping by xx



15 comments:

  1. Lovely shelagh. I like the snow!!!!! except when I need to go somewhere in the car and cant.lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love the gorgeous image and the faux stitching too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great image lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and super image xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card....lovely image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Shelagh, this is just gorgeous hun, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant card, just love that image

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card , Love the coloured digs and a great layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card. Love Lindsay's digi and you've done a great job with it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love the stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ow such a charming image great card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card I love that image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete