Sunday 3 March 2013

Wings

Good Morning...
I hope everyone is feeling Good...
It's an important day for 
me and my Family today,
It's my Granddaughters Christening,
so I wont stay on long ..

Well, Ive had some great news,
a couple of weeks ago, 
I was asked if I would like to join
the Crafty-Emblies DT...

Of course I said yes, 
I'd be mad not too lol....

I'm on the paper craft side ,
they also have an 
Altered Art  section..

pop over and have a look, 
Join in with us and you may win a 
Great prize.. 

You can find us at ;


The theme is
Wings..

This is my entry's..

On the card I used the Butterflys from
Crafty-Emblies,,



On my ATC I have used the Clock and the Wings
from Crafty-Emblies




You can find loads more Embellishments 
at the  Crafty-Emblies shop, 
you can find the link of the blog....


18 comments:

  1. She I love both your pieced and I am so chuffed to have you on the design team. Your work is gorgeous and you put so much time and effort into what you do :D

    Hugs Lisa xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them both darling, well done proud to have you onboard x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning hunnix if had energy and mojo i may just have ago .We shall have to see
    judex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Shelagh.. Good to see your mojo has returned with a WOW, Px

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and atc hun. they are great

    ReplyDelete
  6. your wings card is very pretty and is a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE the ATC. The clock with wings is just perfect for it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab entries hun i especially like the ATC with the clock with wings
    Hugs
    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both great pieces hon, love the pretty card and the ATC is very effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both stunning Shelagh! Love them both. The ATC is fantastic.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both fabulous projects Hun, congratulations on your DT position, and I hope your granddaughters Christening went well and you had a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous makes hun, love them both
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card and ATC.
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, and the atc is fab. Hope all went well at the Christening

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love both of these xx the vintage style of your card is Ab Fab xx

    ReplyDelete