Sunday 7 July 2013

Having Fun

Good Afternoon, xx

I've had the pleasure of going to a Scrapbooking crop on a Friday Evening, at BearPark in Durham, it's run by a very talented and lovely Lady , Jen Fisher....I was asked by another lovely Lady   Janice Audrey Wright, if I wanted to go, as I had mentioned it on Facebook, but  dont have the transport, so of course I jumped at the chance.... so now, Janice picks me up, and we have a Great fun filled few hours at the crop...  thoroughly enjoy it, it's so relaxed and friendly..... 
The only thing is Jen likes to take pic's ha ha ha , and of course  hate my pic taken, but hey ho, it's fun...
I have to apologize in advance hee hee hee , the pic I have decided to show , is one from Fridays crop, I must get my hair cut ha ha ha  ...... 

The layout is one of Jen's, she gives me loads of inspiration ....



Thanks for popping by xxx




8 comments:

  1. Fabulous photograph and a beautiful layout!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, lovely page.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout and beautiful done Shelagh.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos! After all we are scrappers! So pleased you are enjoying it... think you are a Wear Crafts girl now! keep scrapping! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I am impressed. Got the mojo back.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on a brilliant scrap page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout and gorgeous page :)

    ReplyDelete